We help enterprises enjoy simpler, more profitable routes to launching global M2M and IoT services.
- Easier to deploy your M2M services for IoT over multiple mobile networks
- Reduce the complexity of managing multiple, diverse operations
- Harmonized processes will save costs
- Faster time-to-market means faster return-on-investment
- Outstanding network coverage, seamless service and customer support
- Drive new revenues, expand into new markets
- Enabling new business models
We provide enhanced M2M connectivity services throughout Europe and in key markets in North America, South America and Asia.
- Central African Republic
- Czech Rep
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinee Bissau
- Ivory Coast
Quality of experience
Your customers will be expecting a high-quality, seamless service from their connected device: we help ensure this happens straight out of the box.
M2M modules from technology partners such as Sierra Wireless, Telit Wireless Solutions, Simcom, u-blox and Gemalto, are tested and certified to work reliably across our entire footprint. This helps accelerate time-to-market and lessen business risks. Should a fault or outage occur, we provide a high level of support across our global footprint.
GMA-approved SIMs work across the GMA footprint. Should a fault occur we have aligned our support processes so that you can benefit from local teams supporting your M2M service. Compared to standard roaming, our enhanced roaming includes incident management and service-level KPIs. This means you benefit from:
- Increased network availability and enhanced quality for M2M products and services
- Reduced effort while increased process efficiency on M2M customer’s side
- High priority and faster intervention time when it comes to incident resolution
The goal of the GMA ans its partners is to offer a better customer experience.
With our new Multi-Domestic Service, an innovation M2M & IoT connectivity management service that combines an embedded SIM with a global Management platform, we make it easier for enterprises to deploy connected devices on a global scale. Features include instant lifecycle management, SIM localization, powerful administration tools and real-time connectivity management. This new service is ideal for Internet of Things (IoT) and applications that have high data demands, such as the connected car.